I am doing searches in the Joanna Briggs Institute EBP Database from Ovid and am having problems importing into RefWorks.  JBI has gotten quite adamant about using EndNote but we don't have it and will not be getting it since we have a campus-wide license for RefWorks.

Ovid has an export option for RefWorks but all of the fields don't transfer.  The RW folks gave me a work-around using RIS but that doesn't work either.

Have any of you successfully exported citations from the JBI EDP database then successfully imported them into RefWorks?

TIA,
Mary
Mary L. Marix, M.L.S., AHIP   ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)
Reference Librarian & Library Liaison to the LSUHSC-NO School of Nursing
Library, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans
433 Bolivar St., Box B3-1, New Orleans, LA  70112-7021
(504) 568-8339   http://www.lsuhsc.edu/Library/
 [cid:[log in to unmask]]