From: Carrie, Rodomar
Sent: 21 October 2014 08:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL:Amyloid2008 Dec;15(4):255-61.Amyloid2010 Jun;17(2):83-5.

Dear List,

Would anyone be able to supply either of these for our Dr of  Neurology
?

Buxbaum J, Koziol J, Connors LH. Serum transthyretin levels in senile
systemic amyloidosis: effects of age, gender and ethnicity. Amyloid2008
Dec;15(4):255-61.

Buxbaum J, Anan I, Suhr O. Serum transthyretin levels in Swedish TTR
V30M carriers. Amyloid2010 Jun;17(2):83-5.

Thank you  for your help.

Carrie Rodomar

Medical Liaison Librarian

St George's University of London medical programme

Delivered in Cyprus by the University of Nicosia Medical

School

P.O. Box 24005

93 Agiou Nikolaou Street

2408 Engomi, Nicosia