Just to be obnoxious right back at Dr. Secemsky, he doesn't know his acronyms - he used "HIPPA" rather than "HIPAA."  Probably used to type "JACHO" as well.  Fortunately, they dumbed down simplified their name and acronym to The Joint Commission/TJC.

Ardis Weiss

-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kash-Holley, Melissa
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 2:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Med libraries only useful for their outlets, Huffington Post.

Dr. Secemsky tweeted about this article on his Twitter page and I thought it might be interesting to know more, so I replied to his tweet with the question below.  I'll let you know if he answers.  I think you know where I'm going with this line of questioning.

      LeadDoc @leaddoc1<https://twitter.com/leaddoc1>  Oct 16<https://twitter.com/leaddoc1/status/522779472911949825>
      Peek into the world of genY physicians http://ow.ly/CREXY <http://t.co/WFa2dUX1Ax>  #LeadDoc<https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeadDoc?src=hash> @briansecemskyMD<https://twitter.com/BrianSecemskyMD>

      Melissa Kash-Holley @MKashHolley <https://twitter.com/MKashHolley>  7m7 minutes ago<https://twitter.com/MKashHolley/status/524665859881435136>
      Just wondering what evidence-based resources you use most. RE:"Access to evidence-based medicine has truly never been easier."

Melissa

Melissa Kash-Holley, MLIS, AHIP
Librarian for Reference, Instruction and Access Services Medical Library Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences
1111 West 17th Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma  74107-1898
Phone  918-561-8457
Fax  918-561-8412