Wow indeed.  I do have an individual account, set up from inside our IP
range, and tried to log directly into clinicalkey.com from home and was not
able to.  I was certainly never offered any sort of list of registration
codes...  And by the way, I did hear from Tech Support about linking
between references within ClinicalKey.  Nope, no way to do that.  Any
"Cross Ref" link within ClinicalKey goes only to ScienceDirect, and there
is no way to go to ClinicalKey from ScienceDirect.

These people are idiots.

--
Julie Stielstra, MLS
Manager, Libraries of Cadence Health

"Never...be mean in anything; never be false; never be cruel. Avoid those
three vices...and I can always be hopeful of you."  -- Betsy Trotwood to
David Copperfield (Charles Dickens)