Hey EWB!

We have a great opportunity to get filmed for a video they are sending to perspective students applying to UVM! The idea is to film studens around campus saying what are they looking forward to next semester; so they will come film us in front of our filter saying we are looking forward to traveling to Nicaragua with EWB. The more bodies we have for filming the better it will come across so put on an EWB shirt and join us Thursday morning at 9 am in the hydraulics lab, it should take less than 10 minutes, it will be fun, and you'll be a movie star!!!

Baxter Miatke

B.S. Environmental Engineering '15
973-870-7829