Hey EWB!

  We have a great opportunity to get filmed for a video they are sending to
perspective students applying to UVM! The idea is to film studens around
campus saying what are they looking forward to next semester; so
they will come film us in front of our filter saying we are looking
forward to traveling to Nicaragua with EWB. The more bodies we have for
filming the better it will come across so put on an EWB shirt and join us
THURSDAY MORNING AT 9 AM IN THE HYDRAULICS LAB, it should take less than 10
minutes, it will be fun, and you'll be a movie star!!!

Baxter Miatke

   B.S. Environmental Engineering '15
   973-870-7829