I've been using it for 2ish years and LOVE it! We are with Citizens Bank and
the machine is part of our "package".  Our nearest branch is about 35
minutes away so it's perfect to sit at my desk and make the deposits. It
allows me to keep a report of the checks in the deposit with or without
images of the checks so if there is every any questions about a check I can
side with our is it can be a little glitchy reading the checks sometimes and
we have to spend some time typing in all the check info.

Thanks,

Amber J Holland

Town Clerk/Treasurer

Town of Readsboro