Barbara,

We tell them "A copy is a copy, regardless of format."  We have not had a
lot of requests to take pictures but, when we do, it is still a dollar per
page (or in the case of maps, the applicable copy fee). I would not allow
flash photography, though.

*Deanna Robitaille*
*Montgomery Town Clerk & Treasurer*
*PO Box 356, 98 Main Street*
*Montgomery Center, VT  05471*
*(802) 326-4719*

NOTICE:
Under Vermont’s public records law, documents - including e-mail - in the
possession of public officials about town business are classified as public
records. This means if anyone asks to see it, we are required to provide
it. There are very few exceptions. We welcome citizen comments and want to
hear from our residents, but please keep in mind that what you write in an
e-mail is not private and could show up in the local newspaper.