Congratulations TAMMY!!!!

It is my pleasure to congratulate Tammy Legacy today - she has just rec'd notification that she has earned her Master Municipal Clerk (MMC) designation from the Program of the International Institute of Municipal Clerks!

The MMC declaration is an important milestone in Tammy's career - essentially stating that she is proficient in demonstrating her mastery of administrative skills that are so critical to good government.

Please join me in congratulating Tammy!!!

Jim Condos
Secretary of State
State of Vermont

128 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05633-1101

p: 802-828-2148
f:  802-828-2496
e: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>