Mary Jane, the phone number on the form is out of service.

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mary Jane Grace
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 1:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: domestic partnership

There is contact information on the forms provided by Vermont Human Resources Department:

http://humanresources.vermont.gov/sites/dhr/files/Documents/Benefits/DHR-Domestic_Partner_App%26Policy.pdf

On Nov 17, 2014, at 1:30 PM, Wilmington Town Clerk wrote:

I remember the domestic partnership program.  Perhaps the Vital Records Dept or Sec of state would know if it still exists.