From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Roberta Dana
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 11:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Remote deposit capture

In Groton we have been using it for a few years.  Merchants Bank supplied us with the remote capture machine (I believe they would still own it if we were to change banks).  I love it especially since we do not have any banks within 12 or more miles!

Roberta Dana
Town Treasurer
1476 Scott Hwy
Groton, VT 05046