Intro level for myself and the people I work with, although I can't say if
they'd be interested in a graduate course or not.  I took a course this
semester, and I'm sitting the next semester out.
Holly

Holly Esterline
Librarian
Monkton Central School
1036 Monkton Road
N. Ferrisburg, VT  05473
www.monktoncentral.org
802-453-2314 ext. 22
802-453-6123 (fax)

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 4:04 PM, Caleb Clark <[log in to unmask]