Can you please let us know when the recorded event will be available. I have some teachers who are interested by the 4-5 time slot doesn’t work. Looks like a great workshop.
Thanks,
Brucie

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Leslie Pelch
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 1:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Webinar tomorrow on Making Online Story Maps

Join the VT Geographic Alliance Tuesday 11/18 from 4-5 PM for our first-ever webinar:  "ArcGIS Story Maps: An Online Tool for Teachers"

ArcGIS Online is a free resource for preK-12 educators, and story maps are ArcGIS Online apps that allow users to simply and effectively display maps embedded with photos, videos, text, and audio content. In this webinar, Keighan Chapman and Scott Roper of the Vermont Geographic Alliance will explain how to construct and publish a simple story map for an educational audience, introduce other forms of story mapping, and explain how schools can access this resource.

Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/673844574

The webinar will be recorded for later viewing as well.  (Thank you to Leslie Pelch and VCGI for suggesting and hosting this event!)

Leslie Pelch, GISP
Outreach Coordinator
VT Center for Geographic Information
58 S. Main St, Suite 2