Hello all:

Just wanted to give a quick reminder/announcement about SBAC workshops:

There are two coming up...

The first... This Thursday nite at Vermont Fest --- if you are there anyways.. come join us for the session from 6-9 PM.  No meal will be served if you are trying to plan dinner, but eat earlier or later and join us if you can.  The session is free, we'll encourage those already in the building.

SECOND-in the Northeast Kingdom--- Nov. 12  1-4 PM at the Moore Community Room of Lyndon State College   $25.00 per person payable to the Northeast Kingdom Professional Learning Network---REGISTER HERE<http://nekplc.org/courses--events.html>

So, if you are interested, pursue those opportunities.  If you need further assistance on this, call us at the Agency of Education and we'll be happy to help answers your SBAC questions.  Tech Readiness questions---802-479-1169, Test admin questions-Michael Hock  479-1288.

Peter Drescher
Education Technology Coordinator
Vermont Agency of Education
Transformation and Innovation Division