Oh yes, ANESU is literally banking on it!  I was given the choice for only one district-wide app and VoiceThread was it.  Please make it happen (at the quoted cost) and please use your Google magic Lucie, to make it all as transparent as possible.  If we can begin to connect all of our schools via VoiceThread it will be so powerful!  I'd love it if my 5th (just to pick a grade) graders could pose tough questions to other 5th graders across the state in a safe environment and then have a meaningful dialogue, that would lend such strength to our claims of helping learners connect in the 21st C!  Thanks to Vita-Learn for helping us all stay relevant!