Don't forget to get your Project IGNITE nominations before you leave for Thanksgiving break.

http://www.connectedvoices.org/ignite

This is a fantastic opportunity for tech integration and tech folks to say to a teacher in your school -  WOW  you are doing some amazing things with technology,  and I want to nominate you.  Let the world know the amazing things happening in your schools and ways technology is transforming  learning.

Let's get the word out about amazing uses of technology in our schools.
Nominate someone today
http://www.connectedvoices.org/ignite

P.S.  This is not a secret nomination.. The participant must be notified and agree to be nominated

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com

Google Voice (802) 557 0013