Hi all,

Does anyone have experience using LibCal or another online tool for shared calendars, other than Google Calendar? We currently use various Google calendars for scheduling use of rooms and carts. My main issues with using Google are:
  1. Anyone can delete someone else's reservation on a shared Google calendar.
  2. Deleting a shared calendar doesn't delete it from users with whom it is shared.
  3. Changing the name of a shared calendar doesn't change it in users' accounts who have already added it to their list of calendars.
I'm really happy with our LibGuides, so I have hopes that LibCal might be just as user friendly, but I'm also open to other options. Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Sue

A book is a little empathy machine. It puts you inside somebody else’s head. You see out of the world through somebody else’s eyes. It’s very hard to hate people of a certain kind when you’ve just read a book by one of those people. -- Neil Gaiman

Susan Monmaney, Librarian
Montpelier High School
(802) 225-8020