Hmm... Right now we license Office for all the machines in the school
through a School agreement with Microsoft, and MS has told us that since we
do that, we can have Office 365 for everyone for free, but we've been using
Google Apps, so we don't even bother to set that up.  So now you're saying
MS is offering office 365 for free, and if you do that, your users can use
the local versions of Office apps, too, for free?  So we wouldn't have to
license Office any more, except for people who need Access (Which is
probably a half dozen users in the whole school, I could just buy open
licenses for them.)