I wrote a spreadsheet script, that I plan to make into an add-on.    Rather
than a calendar it is a spreadsheet with different blocks/periods set up.
A teacher just puts their name into the proper block.   So anyone you want
to give rights to, just give them edit rights to the sheet.

The script automatically takes away the previous day and adds a new day to
the end, so once set up you don't need to do anything anymore.

Here is a very alfa version, that does not have the best interface:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QfbfViOBsMUGdm1P7ng2AfUnIMINYqTi7l22SmfNA4A/edit?usp=sharing

I have a few other projects I needed to finish up first, so this is one
that was put on the back burner.   It is however in production at FHU. and
I would be happy to help anyone get it going and provide some feedback.
Or code contribution, if there is anyone/student that wants to work with me
on this for Hour of Code week.

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | (802) 772-0003*
*   Google Apps For Education Certified Trainer & Administrator*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com ~ Educational Podcast
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

gClassFolders
<https://sites.google.com/a/askbj.net/edlisten-resources/my-resources/gclassfolders>~
Create Google folders for your class.