Have you noticed hundreds of Google Educators Groups spring up in the
directory of Google Educator Groups

Well now Vermont has its own group
 and we're having a KICK OFF at VermontFEST 2014

*If you are coming to VermontFest*
come join the *GEG Vermont KickOff Event*
on Friday November 7 at 9:00 a.m. in Northstar 1
And better yet  SIGN up to SHARE y <http://goo.gl/aklSgE>our favorite
Google Tool, Chome App, Chrome Extension, or Add On during our Vermong GEG
Kickoff .  Take 3 minutes or less to show us your favorite and we all WIN!

*If you are NOT coming to VermontFEST *-
you are still invited to join... more events coming!

But why   why wait.. *Join GEG Vermont NOW! * Let's make it one of the most
active one in New England!

Here is an official invitation from Elizabeth McCarthy and I to JOIN NOW!
Invitation to join Google Educator Group (GEG) - Vermont

Invitation from GEG Vermont Leaders   [Video Invitation]
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLIYHhK9z0&feature=youtu.be>

   - +Elizabeth McCarthy <https://plus.google.com/+ElizabethMcCarthy/posts>
   - +Lucie deLaBruere <https://plus.google.com/+LuciedeLaBruere/posts>

JOIN our GEG  Vermont G+ Community
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/102550139774275023009>

FOLLOW our GEG Vermont G+Page
<https://plus.google.com/101074212901271834032/posts>

We’d like to invite you to the kickoff of Vermont Google Educator Group,
also known as Vermont GEG. Google Educator Groups (GEGs) are communities of
educators who learn, share, inspire and empower each other to meet the
needs of their students through technology solutions, both in the classroom
and beyond.

Google has organized hundreds of GEG’s around the world
<http://www.google.com/landing/geg/>. where we

   - LEARN together  -
   - SHARE ideas
   - INSPIRE  each other
   - EMPOWER  ourselves and our community

These four words represent the essence of GEGs. In these groups, Educators
will build relationships with other educators and gain the necessary skills
to use open technology to deliver the best possible education to their
students.

Today we invite you to  join the Vermont Google Educator Group.

   - Start by attending the Vermont Google Educator Group (GEG)  Kickoff at
   Vermont Fest (Friday, November 7th at 9:00am)
   - FOLLOW our GEG Vermont G+Page
   <https://plus.google.com/101074212901271834032/posts>
   - JOIN our GEG  Vermont G+ Community
   <https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/102550139774275023009>