From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bob Owens
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 12:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Free Office and Office 365 to Schools

We do not have a current MS license in place. We purchase Office 2010 but do not have a VLA agreement so we don't qualify for Office 365 Pro Plus, as I understand it. We are however able t download full versions of the software. I have been in touch with MS to prevent this but they seem as surprised as I was.