Have you noticed hundreds of Google Educators Groups spring up in the directory of Google Educator Groups

Well now Vermont has its own group
 and we're having a KICK OFF at VermontFEST 2014

If you are coming to VermontFest
come join the GEG Vermont KickOff Event
on Friday November 7 at 9:00 a.m. in Northstar 1
And better yet  SIGN up to SHARE your favorite Google Tool, Chome App, Chrome Extension, or Add On during our Vermong GEG Kickoff .  Take 3 minutes or less to show us your favorite and we all WIN!

If you are NOT coming to VermontFEST -
you are still invited to join... more events coming!

But why   why wait.. Join GEG Vermont NOW!  Let's make it one of the most active one in New England!

Here is an official invitation from Elizabeth McCarthy and I to JOIN NOW!
Invitation to join Google Educator Group (GEG) - Vermont

Invitation from GEG Vermont Leaders
[Video Invitation]

JOIN our GEG  Vermont G+ Community

FOLLOW our GEG Vermont G+Page

We’d like to invite you to the kickoff of Vermont Google Educator Group, also known as Vermont GEG. Google Educator Groups (GEGs) are communities of educators who learn, share, inspire and empower each other to meet the needs of their students through technology solutions, both in the classroom and beyond.

Google has organized hundreds of GEG’s around the world. where we

  • LEARN together  -
  • SHARE ideas
  • INSPIRE  each other
  • EMPOWER  ourselves and our community

These four words represent the essence of GEGs. In these groups, Educators will build relationships with other educators and gain the necessary skills to use open technology to deliver the best possible education to their students.

Today we invite you to  join the Vermont Google Educator Group.

  • Start by attending the Vermont Google Educator Group (GEG)  Kickoff at Vermont Fest (Friday, November 7th at 9:00am)
  • FOLLOW our GEG Vermont G+Page
  • JOIN our GEG  Vermont G+ Community
  • Introduce yourself