You Rock!

Thanks.

Keith

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 10:27 AM, Amanda Bickford <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 9:33 AM, Keith Puffer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Mac ARD users:

I have done this in the past, but I seem to be missing/forgetting something...

Using ARD to update Flash on remote clients.  Install doesn't work from the dmg file, and the contents of the installer also don't like to be installed.  In the past I have created a package then installed from that created package...but seems that Adobe/flash has hampered me.

Your process?

Keith

--
Keith Puffer