We use the Higher Ground Flak Jacket for grades 9-12 and Flak Jacket Plus for grades 3-8.  They are pricey but they protect well and we ordered so many I believe we got a fairly good price cut.

Thanks,

Larry Dougher
Chief Information Officer
Information Technology Services
Windsor Southeast Supervisory Union
127 State Street, Windsor, VT 05089
Email | Google+Twitter | LinkedIn | (802) 674-8336