Dear List,
I'm looking for some recommendations for purchasing a green screen to use with iMovie and MovieMaker. Can anyone send along some recommendations?
Thanks,
Brucie

PS Hope you all have fun at VTFest this year...I'm taking the year off.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of the original message.