Greetings everyone..

Many of you are aware of Project IGNITE as a Vita-Learn Project that recognizes a new cadre of innovative and transformative educators each year.  But the vision has expanded and I am honored that Vita-Learn has asked me to lead the new vision of Project IGNITE.   Here are a few highlights  and one important deadline

Nominate an Innovative and Transformative Educator by December 1 to be part of the 2015 Project IGNITE cadre

I've attached a flyer you might want to print out and put in strategic places in your school or send digitally.   You can also find information about the criteria selection process and the nomination form on the Vita-Learn website Project IGNITE link and also at
http://www.connectedvoices.org/project-ignite

-----------------------------------
Innovative and Transformative Tools Consortium - VoiceThread

I'll send out a separate email about this, but consortium pricing on tools that promote innovation and transformation continue to be part of the expanded vision.  Look for VoiceThread  renewal notices,  free Voicethread training, Google Apps Integration possibility,  and more in in upcoming email

---------------------------------------
IGNITE a MAKER grants
--------------------------------------

We are giving out 6 mini grants for  professional development to educators who might be interested in being part of a project that moves educators from Zero to Maker
I've attached a flyer, but you can also find more information  on the PROJECT IGNITE  page
http://www.connectedvoices.org/project-ignite

Trying to keep this short,  so I'll follow up with more details.. but meanwhile,  get those PROJECT IGNITE nominations out there.

And don't forget to follow the PROJECT IGNITE page on Google+ to stay current about everything related to  Project IGNITES vision of fueling Innovation and Transformation amongst our Vermont educators.

https://plus.google.com/104599845294827427169/posts

Lucie deLaBruere
Vita Learn IGNITE Coordinator

--