I haven't seen any Siskins yet in Fairfax, but I just spoke to someone this
morning who has had them this week at her feeders in Alburgh, and they've
been reported for weeks in the Adirondacks.

Just had 4 Evening Grosbeaks at my feeders this afternoon.  Also still have
a lingering Chipping Sparrow, but no Tree Sparrows yet.  Juncos have been
visiting in great numbers.  Counted 57 several days ago (front and back
lawns) -- probably more that I couldn't see from my windows.

--Ken Copenhaver
Fairfax, VT