It does bring up a point that I am working on. We have a huge dataset in
Vermont eBird now. It is likely the largest biodiversity dataset ever
assembled for the state. Yeah for all of us! And the value of this is
enormous. But, there are a lot of places we, the collective we, have not
eBirded at all. Large blocks of areas are Vermont eBird deserts. I am
working on a way for us to present an interactive map that would allow
birders to easily see those blanks, for any time of year, and bird them.
Something like - No County Left Behind.
Happy eBirding,
Kent

Kent McFarland