Team Pipit is doing its part in this effort - would like ultimately to
reach the 150 species mark in a calendar year in each of Vermont's 14
counties. We've accomplished that in six counties so far (Washington,
Orange, Windsor, Chittenden, Addison and Rutland). Some of the remaining
counties will be very tough due to distance from home (notably Bennington
and Windham) and Essex may be the toughest of all due to limited habitat
diversity. It is going to be interesting and challenging. Contemplating
Orleans and Essex next year, Tom.

Pipit

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 8:08 AM, Kent McFarland <[log in to unmask]