Almost 100 SCOTERS were at the south end of Berlin Pond this morning as
well. Craig Provost was there before I was and said the group had been even
larger than what was still there. There was a small group of 7 SURF SCOTERS
that finally separated themselves from the numerous BLACK SCOTERS.

Now I have to go look up what zugenruhe means....