Congratulations to John!  Such a notable lifetime achievement. ....  And
what a wonderful story and happy moment for you folks.

By the way, Ron Payne and I were birding together when we discovered the
swans.  It was Ron who remembered that I might have my iPad in the car
and that we should get the word out if there it could get enough
reception.  Barely got it sent with only one bar of reception.

Ian