My wife and I were in Key West FL for a week this past September and made a day trip out to Dry Tortugas/Fort Jefferson National Park.  We
enjoyed our stay in Key West as well as our trip out to the park.  Great places to go birding!

As for staying at the park, they do allow camping however there are no real facilities that we noticed other than picnic tables and barbecue pits.

There are a couple of ways to get out to the park that leave from Key West. One is by ferry the other is by sea plane.

For more info go to drytortugas.com

Have a Great trip!
Tom Wermager
Sharon