Hi all,

I just returned from the Colchester Causeway (walking from the Colchester side) and most likely found the same Snowy Owl that Patrick reported seeing there yesterday morning. It was the whitest Snowy I've ever seen and is in all likelihood a male. It was atop what looked to be a Muskrat House between two duck blinds on the left along the south shore. This area is right after I walked through the woods and had just started seeing the open water (lake) on both side of the causeway. Also present were Canada Geese, Mallards & 10 Northern Pintails.

Enjoy Birds,

Jim Mead