I and various other birders were at the basin harbor rd location from about noon till dusk today without anyone relocating the Harris Sparrow. The very friendly local farmer who owns that land stopped by and offered those present access to the property for a wider search. I  worked the most promising looking habitat ,the shrubby swale to the east, for about a quarter of a mile and despite seeing a fair number and diversity of birds, was unable to find the prize.
Good luck to those who give it another try!
Paul Wieczoreck,
Hinesburg