Hi all,

I am at Shelburne Bay right now(7:39 a.m.) and did find the Sanderling and 1 White-rumped Sandpiper. I also saw an adult non breeding Little Gull flying from the center of the bay and toward the north. Good luck if you try for these birds!

Enjoy Birds,

Jim Mead

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://fieldguides.com/guides/eric-hynes