23 through the 30

Instead of a conference call, I propose a face-to-face get together meeting while I am in RI. Perhaps,we can have a snack in the evening at Gregg's.

Please let me know any of these days that work for you. If you can get back to me by the day after Thanksgiving, that would be nice. It will be good to all be together.

December 23 (yes for me)
December 24 no -- Christmas Eve
December 25 no -- Christmas Day
December 26 (yes for me)