I know some of you brilliant people out there have used Youtube for your institutions.  I am working on this today and I wonder if anyone could please give me any help..
I don't want the videos out there to the world. what should I do?
I need to have a URL for my video  - how will this appear?

If anyone can contact me via email or phone I would be so grateful... thanks so much

Patricia Reynolds
Director, Bishopric Medical Library
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Sarasota, FL 34239
941-917-1730
941-917-1646 - fax
http://www.smhcs.org/p.aspx?p=431
Preventable harm is still the third-leading cause of death

Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this email and any attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.