Hi Marilyn,
One of our groups, the Office of Health Assessment and Translation (OHAT), conducted a systematic review search on chemotherapy during pregnancy.  They published their findings last year - http://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/ntp/ohat/cancer_chemo_preg/chemopregnancy_monofinal_508.pdf.

It has a few mentions of pancreas in the text, but the main focus is on individual antineoplastic agents.  Appendix B lists the search terms used - http://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/ntp/ohat/cancer_chemo_preg/cancerchemo_appendfinal_508.pdf.  You could find some useful terminology in it.

Please let me know if your oncologist found the document useful.  OHAT likes to know if their systematic reviews are worth the effort.

Regards,Stephanie
Informationist, Office of Scientific Information ManagementNational Institute of Environmental Health SciencesPO Box 12233, MSC K2-15111 TW Alexander DriveDurham, NC 27709Tel: 919-541-2599Email: [log in to unmask]