Jeff Temple posted this on Kzone today, so I guess that makes it official:

Killington Snowplan
The temperatures are running below forecasted as we complete a quality
re-surf of Upper Great Northern, Reason, Upper Double Dipper, Rime and
Upper East Fall. Through the day today and early evening the crews will
"light" snow guns down through the West Glade area, Killink, Rim Run, Upper
Bunny, Upper Mouse, Middle Chute and Lower Bunny to the K1 Gondola load
area. The goal is to have a re-surfaced upper mountain with expanded
terrain on Snowdon and a connection to the K1 by Saturday weather
permitting. Once connected infill and expansion production will continue in
the Snowdon area.
With the significant purchase of additional low energy snowguns this summer
we are able to re-surf and expand with a reduced air plant. Everyone wins!!
Jeff Temple

--
*John Bonin*