-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jeff Ginnis
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 9:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] avalanche

Look, Mr. Avalanche Genius lecturer, I'm not lecturing or email teaching
anyone about avalanches here today or any other day. You wanna have a
discussion about my poor attitude that's fine I'll be happy to offer some
more opinions you can pick apart. What I am interested in is someone
stealing my pics and info and quoting me out of context, then using it in
their own avalanche lecture series. is that how this site operates ? Not
moderated either ? So posting stolen pics is ok here ? I don't think
avalanche advice from people without morals is worth much either.