Look, Mr. Avalanche Genius lecturer, I'm not lecturing or email teaching anyone about avalanches here today or any other day. You wanna have a discussion about my poor attitude that's fine I'll be happy to offer some more opinions you can pick apart. What I am interested in is someone stealing my pics and info and quoting me out of context, then using it in their own avalanche lecture series. is that how this site operates ? Not moderated either ? So posting stolen pics is ok here ? I don't think avalanche advice from people without morals is worth much either.