Ahhhh it wasnt so much a demand. Just asking that the appropriate thing be done. So it's all an open field, no holds barred ? Then let me put it this way, this little punk iskistowe, shouldn't have posted my stuff without my permission or at least giving credit. So what that he did, so what that I'm calling him an asshole. A quick look at a couple of his other posts I see he's just a goofy little feller skiing on used skis he bought for $25. Maybe he should get a lecture about using adequate bindings.