Much better! I agree, iskistowe is a little punk.

Because SkiVT-L is self-moderated, then perhaps it is an open field and no holds are barred, but we like to think of ourselves as a family-friendly on-line community. But, you misunderstand me. It isn't possible to take down your photos, because this isn't a now-traditional web forum, rather it is a list serve. This means that each post is an email that gets sent to all subscribers. All this means that it's impossible (short of NSA involvement) to take down a post.