I haven't followed most of this thread, but "licensed to Facebook and to
anyone with whom the images are shared" still includes significant
restrictions about how the images can be used and by whom...

Benjamin D. Bloom
802-578-2679
www.benjamindbloom.com
[ Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/benjamindbloom>  |  Google+