From: Jeff Ginnis [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 10:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] avalanche

And your stupid legal advice is pretty weak, along with your awful sense of humor. Soooo funny you are !!!! I always heard that these ski discussion boards are full of douchebags. Check. Silly internet rules quotes. Check. Lack of humor. Check. If you look closely only like 5 people here. Check.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.To unsubscribe, visit http://list.uvm.edu/archives/skivt-l.html