Hi all,

I have an international LD (freeforall) patron that registered with me
in May of 2014.  This morning I received a request from him for a couple
of articles.  I also received a request this morning from another
hospital for him for one of the same articles.  Any suggestions on how I
should politely rectify this issue.  I don't feel that he should be
"double dipping" and having 2 different librarians/techs/etc, do the
same work.

Thank you ,

Shel

Michele Sensano
Library Assistant
Medical Library
Children's Hospital of Central California
9300 Valley Children's Pl.
Madera, CA 93636
(559) 353-6178

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Childrens Hospital Central California proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to the Childrens Hospital Central California. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.