Please excuse the cross-posting -

I am very pleased and excited to announce the posting for a Consumer Health (aka Health Literacy) Librarian at Greenwich Hospital. This is a new position and program for the Library. The final candidate will help develop and implement the Library's health literacy outreach program.

Position Summary:  Serves the health information needs of the patients, family, and caregivers of the Greenwich Hospital community. Develops, coordinates, and implements health literacy/consumer health information programs and outreach to the Greenwich community. Serves as a health information advocate for consumers and the health care professionals who serve them. Creates an environment where diverse health information needs are met in a timely and confidential manner. Assists and supports the Director of Library Services in achieving the Library's goals and objectives.

If interested, I will send you the full job description/responsibilities.

Application must be submitted online - http://www.greenwichhospitalcareers.org/

Job Code #G01410222.22

At Greenwich Hospital, a 206-bed (including bassinets) regional provider of care and affiliate of Yale New Haven Health, you'll find a hospital and a working culture like no other. Conveniently located minutes from I-95, I-684, I-287, the Merritt/Hutchinson Parkway and Westchester County - and close to public transportation and shuttle service - Greenwich Hospital offers a beautiful state-of-the-art facility that serves as a national model for advanced health care design. Our unwavering commitment to care has been recognized by the Press Ganey Summit Award for four consecutive years of patient satisfaction scores above the 95th percentile... and extends to building extraordinary careers.

This person must be able to meet our 7 Standards for Exceptional Service which include: treat people we serve as guests, respect people's privacy & confidentiality, present a professional image, answer the telephone professionally, listen first, then act promptly, anticipate people's needs, then act to provide it, and maintain a safe & clean environment. If you have a passion to exceed customer's expectations and want to provide excellent customer service, you have found the right team!

Katherine  Stemmer Frumento
Director, Library Services
Greenwich Hospital
5 Perryridge Rd.
Greenwich,  CT 06830
Phone:(203) 863-3285
www.greenwichhospital.org<http://www.greenwichhospital.org>
Please consider the environment
before printing this email.

This message originates from the Yale New Haven Health System. The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. If you are the intended recipient you must maintain this message in a secure and confidential manner. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message. Thank you.