Thanks to EVERYONE who checked and looked and researched! I believe what my patron is looking for is the 1981 edition of "Blood vessels of the scalp and brain" (the PubMed record is here http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7344811)
Thanks and a very happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Donna Berryman, MLIS,
EdD
Edward G. Miner Library
University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry
Rochester, NY