Hello everyone,

I am looking for information on  the benchmark (if one exists )for the percentage of first case on time starts for cath labs. I tried PubMed, The Advisory Board, and Google (our resources are very limited) but did not find anything. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you.
Rita

Rita Neri, MLIS, MA
Manager Medical Library
Medical Library
St. Francis Hospital
100 Port Washington Blvd.
Roslyn, NY 11576
PH:      516 562 6673
FAX:    516 562 6695

The information in this e-mail, and any attachments therein, is confidential and for use by the intended addressee only. If this message is received by you in error please do not disseminate or read further. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete the message. Although Catholic Health Services of Long Island attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses. Thank you.