Call for abstracts

Dear Colleagues, Julian and I would like to invite you to join us at the EGU 2015 in a session dedicated to hydrogen isotope fractionation in aquatic microorganisms and applications of compound-specific hydrogen isotopes in paleoclimate and paleoenvironmental reconstructions. During this session we would like to explore different factors controlling hydrogen isotope fractionation including but not limited to core metabolism, salinity, growth rate, growth phase and irradiance and how lipid δD can be applied to understand past climate variability and environmental changes.

EGU2015, Session: BG1.5: Hydrogen isotope fractionation by aquatic microorganisms: mechanisms and applications. Abstract deadline 07-Jan-2015.

Best regards,

Marcel

Dr. Marcel.T.J. van der Meer
Marine Organic Biogeochemistry
NIOZ Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research
P.O. Box 59
1790 AB Den Burg (Texel)
The Netherlands
Email: [log in to unmask]